Planibel G is a pyrolytic, low emissivity glass, the Low-E coating is applied on a substate of clear float glass by a pyrolytic process called online CVD (Chemical Vapor Deposition) method. In winter, the aim of the coating is to loss and keep the indoor climate at an even temperature, In heat summer, the coating will reduce the amount of re-radiated heat into the building hereby keeping indoor cooler. Total heat gain is reduced.
Standard thickness is: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm and 10mm.
3300mm x 2140mm, 3000mm x 2440mm, 3300mm x 5100mm (Non-standard sizes and jumbo sizes are available upon request)
- – Online hard coating
- – Transparent and neutral color appearance, low light reflection
- – High light transmission and desirable solar again
- – High durability, easy handling and easy processing (cutting, laminating, tempering, bending, screen-printing)
- – Can be used as single glazing
- – No edge deletion and no special handling for IGU
Sunergy is a pyrolytic, coated glass which has thin metal oxides by online CVD ( Chemical Vapor- Deposition) method, and it provides both of excellent properties solar control and thermal insulation. sunergy has characteristics of low exterior reflection and color-neutral appearance, and it can be applied for high and architectural design and sophisticated aesthetics requirement. In winter, sunergy prevents heat loss and keeps the indoor climate at an even temperature. In summer, sunergy provides excellent solar shading and reduces heat gain into the building.